Friday, April 2, 2010

Round two. FIGHT

I missed yesterday. Bout to miss today. Let's do this.

I have nothing to blogg about. Yesterday I didn't blog because, in short, I forgot. When I get home I'm to do a video blog, but you know what? I'm probably not going to. Being almost forced to be in front of a keyboard typing is a good way to get me to get some writing done, something I should probably do in the first place.

Well, since I'm watching it, I might as well blog about anime. I'm not too sure about who I have to blame, but they have brought back an old obsession of mine that was fueled solely by Toonami. With the age of the internet in full bloom, I am now able to once again satisfy this hunger. With the aide of a few good friends in my search for my anime, and torrents to get me back in touch with my childhood past, I've gotten myself to a point where my hobby of street fighter and this are conflicting. I haven't played a good round of that in quite awhile.

Then again, having a job might also be a good role in this, but it goes both ways. Maybe I'm just bored with normal SF4 and am currently waiting for Super. I'm going to assume that's what it is. I know I still have this passion to fight, I can feel it in me. So we'll just wait and see.

As for now, I suppose this is my intro, so to speak. I make no promises, but I'll attempt to blog again tonight. I want to get some more writing done before the end of this weekend. But it won't just be posted here. It will go here http://ajtucker22.deviantart.com/ and all of my past writing has also found it's way there. Even stuff that I have not posted there.

Maybe that alone will enable me to not need to do a writing blog, but actually do a vblog. Who knows. But for now, I really have to poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment